Sunday, February 3, 2013

Theory: Walking

Growing in Theory
Children typically begin walking between 9 and 12 months.

Growing in Reality
My first son was a genius, of course we thought he was-it was our first born. Aren't all firstborns geniuses?  We were thrilled, and so was mommy's back, that Stryder started walking around 8 months. 

He didn't follow theory.

Our second born was our curly headed, constipated, bundle of joy! 

Zeke didn't follow theory. He is 15 months and can barely stand with help!

I love reading blogs, I love planning, I love hoping I will get it together. I have schedules for everything, and ideas to solve all of my daily dilemmas.

Then there's reality. I haven't solved them all, we try really hard to follow a schedule- but somehow it doesn't always happen. The kids don't nap during their allotted hour, friends don't call during their scheduled phone time, and relatives don't make an appointment.

There is only one constant, one thing I can always count on, my Savior!

And Growing In Theory, God in Reality my blog is born!

 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Bible Gateway


No comments:

Post a Comment