Friday, February 15, 2013

Orderly

Life in theory:
Have a healthy, active pregnancy while maintaining an orderly life, and not giving up any of my  "priorities."

Life in reality:
I can hear you laughing, even before I finished typing that last sentence. But it seems like some women do just that. In reality, they probably either have A. Lots of help or B. aren't really doing as we'll as you think they are.

Let me just state that I am a very organized person at heart. In reality, you would never know it. I see it this way-There are two kinds of friends in life. There are those you don't open the door for and invite in, unless you just got done cleaning, and those who you sigh and think, " they already know the real me."

There are some people who can keep an organized and clean home, even with kids. Then there are those of us who when we get done cleaning, hope someone will just pop on by and see how great it looks before you kids wake up :)

We'll discuss the healthy, active part of the pregnancy another day....

But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way. 1 Corinthians 14:40
*note* this scripture is not talking about having a clean home- I just couldn't resist :)


No comments:

Post a Comment